martes, 10 de enero de 2012

Sentinel

OK so there was no surf to speak of in Nicaragua so I pretty much deciding to get to the place where everyone on this trip has been telling me to go, En Zonte, El Salvador. Seriously five different surf dudes have pointed to that playa on the map and said that was a must stop for a number of reasons. Initially I thought I might just blaze through these countries (Honduras, Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico) for security reasons but I think after all that hype I may just stay for a bit and see what it's all about. So yesterday I crossed from Nica into Honduras and Honduras into Salvador and cashed out pretty much all of my day doing it making En Zonte impossible and my arrival at Playa Cuco in the dark. Sketchy to say the least, but I found this place as welcoming as anywhere and all of the people very friendly. I slept greatl last night and felt secure, very secure. Maybe I didn't know why I felt so secure but it had to have something to do with this old dude sitting about 50 feet from Kombi all night with a Glock in his belt. Ready. Safe and Sound Rolliam.
 
 
 
The rip to En Zonte continues today so we'll see what that joint has to offer here in a few hours.  Later dudes....
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario