miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

Motorcycles are the new Kombi's right??

Getting back to square one is often a feat in and of itself.  I have learned this many times over in my life and have even come to consider it a great success given certain circumstances.  Thus far I can soundly say I'm more than happy with the way this trip has unfolded because, simply put, I only do this shit for the adventure along the way.  There's never really a destination and so by all measurable points this has been one hell of a success and one hell of an adventure.  So here we are, me and Galan, back at hotel Sueno Tropical with Bert, Jose, and Joanne contemplating what the first real day of this next trip is going to be like.(tomorrow)  Who knows how far we'll make it, shit if it all goes well I'll be seeing you guys in Colorado in no time (4-5 weeks).  The waves were small last week but they seem to be picking up so the timing of my departure south to San Miguel is perfect.  Just F'ing prefect!!!  Dammit I'm so stoked I can barely hold it in.  Jesus Christo Mae, what a great damn life!!!  Everybody......  Meet Galan: 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario