viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

Surfing Nica and such

Hmmmmm......  Where to begin.  Well I've made my way to Nicaragua at this point and have been trying to settle an internal battle with myself as to what direction to head next.  

I know it's been a couple of weeks since my last update, but to be honest I haven't been doing all that much.  I mean as far as I'm concerned I'm killing it and each and every moment has been exactly right.  Exactly why I came on this trip to begin with.  But as far as what you guys might find entertaining not so much.  Futbol playoffs at Saprissa stadium, a couple days in the mountains with Barrett and family, ripping Galan all over CR and into Nica.  Shopping for property in the middle of nowhere.  Surfing and lots of beer.  Incoherent, abbreviated blog posting.  Nothing to write home about I suppose.  Way to much fun to explain.

So as for which direction I'm going  -  North
Oh and I got barreled twice in the last two days, there's that..........


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario