lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

Christmas in Dixie

For a couple of years now I've been fortunate enough to spend the 25th of December a touch further south than Dixie.  Last year it was a very relaxed dinner and cocktails in Arica, Chile.  This year....  Well uh, this year it was a little differnt.  Most of you understand the the phrase "take her easy tonight" doesn't really mean shit when I say it.  So in an effort to "take her easy" for Christmas this year all was lost.  And by this I mean I, we, everyone in Cartagena, Colombia did one of the wildest 48 hour Christmas party, full throttle, life expounding, forget nothing, learn everything, wax, booze sessions I've ever been a part of.  Normally, as per the intent of this blog, I would write a descripitive account of all that was.  This time I can only say thank you to Micheal, Migulito, Owen, Felix, Jeanine, Marcel, the rest of the Aussie crew, and lastly Luchito.  What an amazing life I shred day to day. 

Oh and Cody, we need to talk about the relationship of the individual to the notion of equality.  Heavy shit man.

I'm surfing Panama with Chino now, I'm in Central America with nothing but mostly paved roads between Road 34 and this hotel.  Much love my friends, I'll see you soon!

1 comentario:

  1. I just remembered you were keeping this up and read through everything thus far. Epic...
    These stories are amazing. Not only do you continue to talk your way in and out of incredible situations, but you connect with everything and everybody with such romanticism. It is f'ing awesome!!!
    Keep ballin out of control,
    Jonson C

    ResponderEliminar