viernes, 7 de enero de 2011

Plains of Argentina and the Border

Just a quick update with some pictures for you guys.  I've been on the plains of Argentina for the past few days and surprisingly it seems this terrain is worse for Kombi than the mountains were.  It is really F'ing hot here, to the point that Kombi is trying to overheat pretty much right away and I'm having to limit my speed to about 60 kph to keep it in check.  So after I pick Josh up I think we may head for Bolivia and some cooler temperatures.  Who knows, we'll have to decide that tomorrow.  As for now I crossed into Paraguay today.  This border was a little more interesting than the previous two and i found out as I tried to cross that I needed a visa which had to be bought at the consulate in the town I had just come from.  Long story short I slid in just before they closed and sorted it out.  All in all it took about 3 hours and a couple of beers to get the job done.  So far Asuncion is beautiful but I just got here and need to check it out a bit.  Here's some pics of the border, a dude I drank a beer with, another beer stop, and a definite FAIL.  Later guys



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario