viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

Argentina, Bolivia and beyond

For those of you keeping up with this blog, which there may be a couple/few of you, my apologies for not updating for some time now. 
A lot has happened over the past week or so that has kept me busy enough and more or less away from the internet enough not to post.   So I think it has been a week or so since I posted anything and since then I’ve been up to Paraguay for a few days and back to Argentina again, worked my way back to the mountain s and up and over some passes on my way to Bolivia which is where I am now.  On my way I’ve picked up a few travelers one of which is my buddy from school, Josh, and the others are a couple of German gals that are on break from doing social work in Bolivia.  All in all Kombi has seemed to be in steady decline this time through the Andes.  So today is the day that I dismantle the back end of the engine and try to figure out what is causing a fuel mixture/over heating problem.  We’ll see how that goes. 
I feel like there is just too much information to write down in a post with regard to the ins and outs of the  past week but suffice to say that it has been great and I’ve had the opportunity to meet a lot of people and share a bunch of beers.  Maybe I’ll get some motivation to type this evening.  Since the Andes in Bolivia are giving Kombi a run for her money I'm going to try and get some cool weather.  Kombi, Josh, Kati, and myself head out for Potosi at 3-4 tomorrow morning so I better get drinking soon so I can get to bed early.  From Bolivia with love-

Kombi and Mitch

Oh and I may rethink titling this blog- Kombi vs. Andy:  Payback

No pictures this time, the connection here is terrible, but there's a few on Facebook.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario